This line has been discontinued and Snapple has been bought by dr. pepper/7-up who now promotes only the venom line.
Elements from Snapple covers a large range of bottled energy drinks - many of which have the caffeine level described above.
Here is a complete list of caffeine levels in each Elements drink (from Cadbury-Schweppes).
- 20 oz. Atomic (Jacked Apple) 83mg
- 20 oz. Diet Air (Prickly Peach) 3mg
- 20 oz. Diet Ice (Ruby Tangelo) 0mg
- 18 oz. Fire (Dragonfruit) 108mg
- 18 oz. Metal (Orange Ore) 108mg
- 18 oz. Meteor (Tangelo) 108mg
- 18 oz. Rain (Agave Cactus) 108mg
- 20 oz. Spark (Mandarin Carrot) 83mg
- 18 oz. SubZero (Siberian Cherry) 108mg
- 20 oz. Sun (Strawberry Banana) 83mg
- 20 oz. Turbulence (Shredded Lemon) 83mg
DISCONTINUED It appears this product is no longer available.
Ingredients in Snapple Elements
(Meteor - pictured) Water, high fructose corn syrup, carrot juice from concentrate, citric acid, natural mandarin flavor with other natural flavors, ascorbic acid, pectin, extracts of ginseng and guarana, caffeine, skim milk, sugar, cream, lactic acid.
Sugar content: 63 grams (per 18 ounces).Compare Sugar Content
Snapple Elements contains 6.00 mgs of caffeine per fluid ounce (20.29mg/100 ml).